- How to report your problem to EZVIZ Support Team?
- If you are having problems with EZVIZ device,
please send our technical support engineers an email with your problems and key
information to include are:1. Username or email/phone number associated with
the EZVIZ account;2. Product serial numbers; 3. App version and mobile phone model; 4. Issue description;5. if possible screenshots or short video to explain the problem;You can
always reach us through the below contact information:
US & Canada
(ex. UK & Ireland)
and New Zealand
East and North Africa
(ex. North Africa)
- How to add device?
- 1) Login the EZVIZ
account which you have registered. 2) Press the
"+" sign to begin the process of adding your device.3)
From the device sticker located on the back/bottom of the camera scan the QR
code or manually input the serial number of the device.4) Follow the wizard to
add your device to your EZVIZ account.
- What should users do if cannot receive alarm notification in app?
- 1) Ensure the phone signal is good.2) Ensure that this feature has been enabled in the EZVIZ app.3) Ensure the EZVIZ app is running in background.4) Ensure the EZVIZ app is not blocked from sending notifications
by any anti-virus installed on your mobile phone.5) Ensure notification for EZVIZ app has been enabled in phone
- How to reset the EZVIZ security camera?
- Hold the reset button for 5-10 secs; wait for the prompt informing
you that the device has been reset successfully. Some cameras will not give you
the prompt; however wait for 1-2 mins for the indicator lights to flash blue.
Generally, reset takes about 1-2 mins.
- What should I do if my account is locked?
- Wait for about
20 minutes, and then use “Forgot Password” feature to retrieve the password for your account.1) Click the
“Forgot Password” in login page at EZVIZ mobile app. 2) Enter the
user mobile phone number or email address/username, depending on the method the
account was registered. 3) A 4-digit
verification code will be sent to the user to input and complete his/her
password change or recovery.
- How to deal with the system message “Device is offline”?
- 1) Check the indicator lights on the device; ensure that the device
is in configuration mode.2) Ensure that your router is functional and can go online to the
internet and ensure that you do not have multiple devices on your network.3) If all the troubleshooting techniques listed above doesn’t resolve
the problem, please delete the device from the account, reset the device and
re-add the device to your account.
- How to download the recorded video clips?
- You can manually record
the video while in live view mode or playback mode. While in live view or
playback mode > Tap on the record icon to start the manual recording. Once
the recordings have been completed, your video will be saved to “my album” on
your EZVIZ mobile app.
- Does EZVIZ product support 5 GHz Wi-Fi?
products are configured to support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode; however some
products do support 5 GHz. The following products support 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi
Mini Plus, C6P support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.Sports
camera S5 Plus support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.Router
W3 support dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.All other security cameras support only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode.
- How to upgrade action camera？
- There are two methodMethod A: online upgrade1.
Use EZVIZ SPORTS App.2.
If there is a new firmware
release, then the app will have a notification. You can according to the
notification upgrade or not.Method B: offline upgrade1.
Visit EZVIZ support center (https://service.ezvizlife.com/download
) to download the new firmware. 2.
Input the new firmware to SD
Reboot the action camera, then
it automatically upgrade.4.
After upgrade success, camera
will reboot again Note: the new firmware should put in the
outermost directory. The camera power should over 50% when upgrade.
- Why EZVIZ products are differentiated by country/region?
- As different countries have different requirements including legal,
cloud service server requirements, we have to tailor the product to better
serve our customer.